The ultimate checklist for digital marketing
The use of the Internet continues to explode around the world, as it becomes increasingly important for companies to use tools in digital marketing to gain a head start over their competitors. On the one hand, the constant development and emergence of various tools is a really good chance of increasing its growth. On the other hand, it can at the same time be difficult to choose what to use in the digital jungle, and it is easy to use the wrong tool and miss out on good results.
What is digital marketing? Is it really a difficult thing to do? Fortunately, digital marketing is a relatively simple process with the right tools and guidance at hand.
Are you using these channels effectively?
There is no longer any reason to call your IT department when you need help with a new website. Using a Content Management system (CMS) is the best solution, especially since it includes everything needed to run a high quality website.
– Mobile adaptation – modern websites are today responsive and can adapt to all kinds of devices.
– Maximize SEO – A good CMS software has a built-in SEO tool that you can use for keyword research and backlinking directly from the CMS.
– Content Management – You can publish, share and analyze your content marketing with a built-in module for this.
– Custom Landing Pages – You can easily create stylish landing pages for newsletter campaigns, or for targeted SEO purposes. If you find some difficulties, it’s recommended to consult a digital marketing agency.
– Tracking customer behavior – You can track customer behavior, what they do and how they move on the website to find out good and worse parts of the website.
Blogging is a good tactic for most companies. It helps to drive traffic to the website, as soon as you update with a new post, the page goes up for search engines and thus you get more organic traffic. A well-worked blog is also a good way to build the brand and present itself as a competent alternative in the industry and for consumers. If potential customers read the company’s blog, the likelihood that they will become customers is greater. By linking a blog to the company’s website, it will generate that number of effects over a long period of time.
- Landing Page
A landing page is a website that enables the company to capture data from customers through lead generation. In other words, a form of conversion. It is one of the most effective ways to convert visitors into leads. Why?
A good landing page is aimed at a specific target group based on their buying history and behavior. Visitors can be led to a landing page through a newsletter campaign that presents e.g. a white paper, or by clicking on ads that advertise this. By offering visitors something interesting and valuable, the conversion rate becomes higher.
“Content is king” should be a motto for every person who works with digital marketing. Valuable and interesting content in the company’s blog is a brilliant source for capturing loyal readers, which then creates the opportunity to turn them into warm leads.
- Media monitoring
Using a tool for media monitoring is a really good way to measure the effectiveness of the company’s online marketing management. That way, you can track backlinks, keywords and whether the brand is mentioned in different contexts. With this tool it is easy to follow trends and see what gets the most impact to then create new content based on that information.
The 5 points above are very important for every person or company that is truly serious about walking through digital marketing channels.
- Udemy Digital Marketing Masterclass. …
- Skillshare Digital Marketing Training. …
- Hubspot Content Marketing Certification. …
- Coursera Digital Marketing Specialization. …
- Google Academy for Ads. …
- Alison Diploma in E-Business. …
- LinkedIn Learning Marketing Training and Tutorials. …
- HubSpot Academy Inbound Digital Marketing Course.
- Content curation and creation. With so much information available, it’s hard for brands to create content that stands out amongst the crowd. …
- Social media strategy. …
- MarTech capabilities. …
- SEO specialization. …
- Analytics and data skills. …
- UX design. …