How do I download Play Store?
Find the Google Play Store app
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks.
Open the Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
If you can’t find the app in your list of all apps:
- Confirm you’re using a supported Android or Chromebook device.
- You may have hidden the app and need to re-enable the app.
- Turn off your device and turn it on again. Then look for the app.
- If you’re using a Chromebook, make sure you’ve followed these steps to get the Play Store.
If the Google Play Store app still isn’t showing up, contact your carrier or manufacturer for help.
The Play Store doesn’t open or load any contentIf the Play Store won’t open or load, or crashes frequently, try the troubleshooting steps at Play Store won’t open or load.
Downloads from the Play Store don’t work
- If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at I can’t download from the Google Play Store.
- If you’re having a problem with an app on your device, contact the app developer for support.