spapp monitoring – spy phone app
Spapp Monitoring is a great cell phone tracker software that you can use to keep your child safe.
Last update 9 Jan. 2020
Licence Free to try
OS Support Mobile
Downloads Total: 0 | Last week: 0
Ranking #28 in Tools
Increasingly more people owning a mobile that runs the Android OS . As a result, the demand for mobile applications becomes greater. Your friends or neighbors are proud with some applications but you cannot have them because you are doing not have access to internet? Then what are you able to neutralize such situations?
Sharing is that the secret!
On this tutorial we’ll teach you ways to form a backup for your apps and the way you’ll share them to your family or your friends. This method is out there for both ROOTed devices and for those without ROOT.
When is that this method useful? Here are some situations:
- have you ever discovered an application but it’s not available for your family since your members are being located on another continent? Then you’ll sent them a copy!
- The applications that you simply love are not any longer available on Google Play store? Then create a backup! during this way you’ll avoid any unpleasant situation.
- Are you worried about the web usage? Then you’ll get a selected application from your friends.
- Are you not satisfied with the new features of an application or the remake doesn’t work for your device? Then you’ll make a backup surely versions of an application.
Let’s begin! we’ll illustrate all those steps using our Spy Phone App mobile software as an example.
- Download ASTRO File Manager from Google Play store and install it on your device.
- Open the ASTRO File Manager and access the Menu tab
- attend Settings
- Select App Mgr
- On the “Installed apps” tab scroll down until you’ll find our Spy Phone App and choose it. then select the “Backup” option.